Consular VISA Service and Work Permission

Schengen VISA Service Visum for Work, Job interviews, Study, AuPair, Nanny, Family Reunification, Divorce and Refugee Attorney

The Consular Visa Office is open from MONDAY-THURSDAY (UCT+1) 10:00-16:30, FRIDAY: GMT (UCT+1) 10-14:00, SATURDAY (Only by appointment) 12:00-15:00. You can call +45 77777712 ext. 240 for more information. We handle all meetings anonymously until we scan your ID such as a passport or handle your problem of any kind. We do not work for any government. We do 28 types of VISA’s and also Staying and Working permissions for Job, Education, Research, High Salary VISA, Visa from the Positive list (DISCO-08) Refugees, AuPair, Nanny, Nurses, seasonal, Tourist VISA, Marriage and Family re-unification. We make a VISA online to almost all countries from all countries. We can help with several types of VISA to and from the EU, The Americas, Asia, Canada, and The Australia area.

Be welcome to use our unique online VISA 24/7 service, but we can also assist with personal or online meetings, also in case of a Visa denial and an appeal case. We use the Red Carpet and/or Fast Track systems to minimize the government processing time to a few days instead of several weeks or months. If a VISA is expired or abused and you are still in any country we can make a re-entry visa. If you are sent home by the immigration authorities or police, we can assist you in going back within 4-6 weeks, even if a ban and penalty are given.

We need a passport and national ID card. In some cases, a Spouse invitation and/or hotel confirmation and airfare confirmation are needed, in order to obtain entry to any country. In such cases, we can supply you that at a cost of € 65. Our service is aimed at companies and individuals and we can assist in accommodation as rooms, apartment, townhouse or villa near the desired location. A Visa often needs confirmation of the ability to pay expenses or confirmation of the ability and willingness to go back when the VISA expires. Kids + job are good arguments.

You can benefit from EU law, to gain access or to make partnerships, formations and direct employment by our partners in many EU countries, including our own offices in Germany, Malta, Lithuania, Latvia, Sweden, and Norway. Asking for a VISA under EU Rules is far better, in many cases. When a VISA is denied you get like 5-10 different answers of WHY it is a no. So it is better to have the VISUM / VISA ordered by our Office who can get explanations, in order to complain.

Our Consular Visa Service for the Schengen countries and Asylum Attorney

Remember you can not have a VISA that extends the validity of your passport. VISA and Passport services including services to legalize and verify. We can maintain the issue of a new passport and eventually a government accepted written statement from your consulate and embassy saying that you did lose your passport and other ID. We do contact embassies, consulates, general consuls, honorary consuls, consular services and lawyers. We have our own lawyers and we do have legal representation in 82 countries. Furthermore, our Legal Partner network consist of 2.500 juridical legal advisor’s in the world, which means we can cover many aspects of VISUM / VISA and any kind of immigration law, working contracts, renewal of VISUM / VISA’s, checkup on VISUM / VISA possibilities or family reunification, divorce or cases of any legal matters. Read more.

We can provide a service of the following VISUM / VISA types (Updated 07.01.2021):

  1. Schengen Visa as a tourist for 90 days with a possible extension by a re-entry VISA
  2. Employee VISA for recruitment via partnerships
  3. Study VISA from many of the leading educational institutions in each country in the EU and US/Canada where educational fees are from 1.000 € per year
  4. Internship VISA in a specific country with or without salary/internship contract
  5. Technical VISASales VISA and Machine Inspection VISA for 1-2 persons. A Knowledge transfer VISA which can be of longer times in terms of educational transfer of knowledge
  6. Trainee VISA for the case of visiting a mother company in an EU country, in order to receive education and/or training
  7. Recruiting VISA for Job Contracts and Job Interviews in any country in the world
  8. Contractor VISA as an independent contractor or for the formation of any type of company in any country
  9. Company representative VISA for a leading employee in any EU company for meetings (max 90 days)
  10. AU-Pair Visa in any country for international and national EU citizens where au-pairs are intended to work in the desired country for 2-3 years at the time in each country. Contracts can only be continued in another country. The age is a maximum of 30 years at arrival and you can’t have kids. Salary including accommodation within the family is around 750-1.800 € per month. Marriage under those conditions might be restricted and/or it can be difficult, but it is possible to accomplish family reunification. AU-PAIR Re-entry VISA for au-pair who already has been serving in 2-3 years in a given country. It gives the possibility not to be denied due to the circumstances where there has been an ejection and/or if the Visa has been abused or expired.
  11. Nanny Visa for same functions as an Au-Pair but salary is regulated by the government and is in Denmark around 20.200,- (Some times accommodation can be offered)
  12. Working and residence permits in general for EU citizens, Schengen countries and NON-EU citizens
  13. Income Rule VISA Permanent relocation to/from most countries in the world for expatriates and/or EU citizens (Demand is min. 270,000 DKK job contract which can be documented as revenue for the last 2-3 years) or a wealth statement from an International Bank and/or official Tax authorities. Income Rules for Denmark: for non-EU citizens, it is 426.985,06 DKK yearly equal to 35.582,09 DKK monthly for the job salary (A valid job contract has to be approved by Metropol and The result is a permanent Citizenship after a period of time.
  14. PhD VISA with working contract and a working contract after studies
  15. Working Holiday VISA, for work in a defined period of time, usually for areas like agriculture, research and scholarships in one country and/or while retaining a working right in another country.
  16. Asylum for Refugees VISA – we can provide status as refugees and Humanitarian Residence permit which can be based on a single person, a family. According to the UN Refugee Convention, we can provide the status of 1-2 years of staying while many have been here more than 20 years, and are, as such integrated into the society as workers and taxpayers. The status is under UN, Protected Status, Limited Protected Status and has a limited right to family reunification after 1-3 years, but also a right to FREE movement and to receive family on holidays e.t.c. There are sudden rules applied for unaccompanied minor asylum seekers. A foreign national, whose application for asylum has been rejected and whose date of departure has passed, is residing illegally and is required to leave can obtain a re-entry VISA, a desired leaving to another country and/or expenses and also has a demand of provided accommodation and food and a sudden amount of payment in most countries.
  17. Religious Worker VISA can according to current rules obtain a VISA which in regards to the working and staying permission will act under EU and national law
  18. Start-up VISA for business creation, formation, shop, diplomatic affairs or affiliation of an offshore company for 1-4 persons
  19. Turkey VISA which is according to The Association Agreement with Turkey. we do provide services were we can care for the process and possibilities to obtain a temporary or permanent residence in sudden EU countries including Denmark
  20. Diplomat Visa Services where we can provide foreign nationals with diplomatic status or a residence permit issued by the local Ministry of Foreign Affairs in each country
  21. Nordic Citizen VISA for The Nordic Countries, The Faroe Islands, Iceland, and Greenland can be provided with a sudden VISA in each case, which depends on the job-salary, status and/or Study needs
  22. Doctor VISA and Residence permit in order to obtain a Danish authorization as a doctor or dentist. Foreign doctors and dentists who have been trained outside the EU/EEA can be granted a special residence permit in order to obtain a Danish authorization as a doctor or dentist. The residence permit is granted to enable the foreign doctor or dentist to acquire the professional and linguistic skills required to obtain a Danish authorization, in addition to completing the required employment in a position for adaptation and training purposes – the so-called evaluation employment.
  23. Immigration VISA is a service with 1 or 2 VISA TYPES of the above-mentioned type. It is for a whole family or of a group of people which includes staying, study and working permission for you and/or your partner. I those cases the above VISA types under UN, EU and national law are impossible, we can provide appeal and/or immigration services typically to Sweden, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Germany, Norway, Spain, Portugal, Cyprus, USA, Canada, Panama, and many other countries
  24. Work permits for athletes and coaches. If you are the citizen of a non-EU country and have obtained a contract with a club or association that belongs to an official member of a Sports Confederation.
  25. Work permits for EU performers are Accompanying technicians, singers, musicians, dancers, circus artists, actors, directors, and filmmakers.  and the like are also included in this category. Performers who are citizens of a non-EU country need a work permit.
  26. ICT (Intra-Corporate Transfer) permit. If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland, employed by a company outside the EU/EEA, and are going to work for a company in the desired country. This applies to you if you are going to work as a manager or specialist, or as a trainee at the company.
  27. EU Blue Card Visa. If you are a citizen of a country outside the EU and have received an offer of a highly qualified job, you can apply for an EU Blue Card. You must have a university education equivalent to 180 university credits, or five years’ professional experience and a salary equal to at least one and a half times the average gross salary.
  28. Organisation VISA such as UN VISA, if for international or national organizations which gives the ability as a staying and working permission even so there is no payment or job contract attached.

The service is for the following countries and nationalities (Some does not require a VISUM / VISA in order to enter the Schengen Zone):

  • Read about the EU/EØS countries (EU/EØS LANDE) VISUM/VISA SERVICE: Europe, in General, and the affiliated members states: Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Croatia and Switzerland
  • VISUM Visa for the EU union-affiliated countries: Czech Republic, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Albania, and Macedonia
  • UK VISUM / VISA SERVICE: the United Kingdom and Ireland (Non-Schengen Zone). Also after the BREXIT.
  • US and Australia Continents VISUM Service: North America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea
  • South America VISUM Service: All South American States including Panama
  • ASIAN & MIDDLE EAST VISUM SERVICE: Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
  • AFRICAN VISA / VISUM Service: Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic (CAR), Chad, Comoros, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Schengen Judicial VISUM / Visa Service and Recruitment Companies

We have experience in recruitment VISUM / Visa for Danish companies since 1992 and have an exclusive collaboration with Talent Finder® and VERIO® Recruitment companies in 75 countries. It involves employees from around the world and such applicants can work and stay in Denmark. Look more at

Staying and Working Permission and JOB services

We can assist with all kinds of VISA TYPES and can help with help from Embassies, Consular Services, Consulates and General Consuls for each country. Also through our international networks, we can supply local lawyers for actual cases. We refer to our legal network is a 2.500 attorney network around the world. Not all can do VISA services, but can we comply with any denial and can support in most local legal matters on an expert level with attorney-at-law support.

Cases can be judicial in nature, or to speed up cases that apparently do not comply with the legal requirements you are entitled up to such. We do offer services for Danish Visum, Danish citizenship, Danish passport or residence, and work permits. We can offer to submit, handle and follow-up on cases of Danish VISUM / Visa and residence and working permit Visa.

For EU residents we supply an easy DANISH VISUM for an EU Danish integration path where the demand is a documented 270.000 Danish kroner in 3 years in a row income locally where you are seated now and your country must be an EU member.

Rejection of VISUM / VISA or Illegal Staying in a country

If you have experienced a rejection of your VISUM / VISA, we can help. Also if you have been staying illegal in a country. We refer to attorneys in most countries who can take the case as a complaint and eventually fulfill what documents OR information which was missing in the first place. Especially the readiness to go back when VISUM expires and the total amount of connecting to your existing country is weighing in, like a job, somebody to take care of, kids, family, bank, staying place, staying person, education and so on.

If you only have one Visa request you are about to leave in 14-30 days, unless we can find failures in the handling of the case. Its always better to have a plan B. If you leave in 2 requests, and the first is denied, you are somehow happy about the possibility of the second VISUM / VISA request. In other words, if you only have 1, you are asked to leave within 14 days. And often appeal can’t be done.

Normally if you handle your case alone, you are almost sudden not to get the VISA, as the natural ground of denial is like a list of many arguments, so you can never be sure what to complain about. One reason could be the risk of you will not go back. That is a standard denial of VISUM.

Because our office is international, we can change jurisdiction, country, and Visa type. It means we can send in 3 VISUM / VISA requests under both EU law and under the local law in each country. Nobody else has the ability for that. Also, we can do the Re-Entry VISUM / VISA from any country to ensure free staying in 4 years in most countries including Denmark.

Re-entry Visum / Visa Service, Overstay and abuse of VISUM and lack of response in terms of changes

Metropol International is the only one who can provide this RE-ENTRY to any type of current VISA and in many cases without leaving your current country.

Overstay of a VISUM is a bad thing, and there are many rules in terms of change of job, in terms of unemployment and in terms of days to react in those situations. Overstay is an abuse of the passport VISUM/ISA which can lead to a 5.300 € fine and a ban of your re-entry up to 6 years. With Metropol International, you are tracked and reminded of your passport VISUM / VISA rules in terms of terminations of a Job Contract and in terms of how you will get a new job and re-apply your passport VISUM/VISA within Denmark and/or other countries. Often you can change from one Country to another without any problems, but you need to get verification of that BEFORE it happens. You are welcome to be advised in your actual situation. You can in those situations have en re-entry VISA.

Sometimes it can be needed to change passport VISUM Type without leaving the country in a long time, like into the country besides your current country. In such a case, we can assist in a so-called re-entry VISUM / VISA for most areas.  It can also be that you have one VISA type but wish another or the current VISA has expired or is close to expiring.

Normally we can make a Business Visum / Visa of 1-2 years at the time outside the country, that you currently reside in, while you maintain the benefits of the VISUM / VISA for each region or system eg. Schengen. After 1-2 years we can renew or change your VISUM / VISA. Usually, we are supplying a VISUM in one country and the destination country can be any other country. Our Re-Entry VISA service ensures you to be in the Schengen Zone, in the nearest country, while having a real job-contract.

Our HQ Consular Services in Copenhagen Oesterbro and our division offices in Odense (down left) and in Aarhus (down right). It is with many qualified attorney-at-law for any case of abuse, denial or extending of your stay.
Our Visum Consular Services in Copenhagen Oesterbro and our division offices in Odense (down left) and in Aarhus (down right). We refer to many qualified attorney-at-law for any case of abuse, denial or extending of your stay.

Schengen VISUM / VISA for Nanny or Au-Pair in the EU or elsewhere

The ability for many is to become an au pair or a Nanny in an EU country.

  • For the AU PAIR (max 30 years old): You will work around working 6 days each week 3-5 hours a day and you shall receive local language school for free. The family is demanded to prepay SIRI for that. As an Au-Pair, you get a salary package of around 593 Euros on average including free accommodation and 3 meals within the host family. The family shall provide you with a BBR certified room.
  • For the NANNY: You will work 5 days a week in a total of 160,33 hours pr. month and you can receive language school by payment only. As a NANNY you get a salary of around 500-1.800 € in Europe. The family can provide accommodation.

Marriage and Family Re-Unification

For couples who intend to marry, they should make sure that the request through the municipality is not denied. You can be married in all countries in the world, but an Apostille might be needed.

If you are already married we can take care of the paperwork from where the partner is located, and we can make the request for staying and working permission, insurance.

Many people are seeking the wrong VISUM

You can either use EU rules, Re-Entry VISUM / VISA services or direct employment by our partners in many EU countries, including our own office in Germany, Malta, Lithuania, Latvia, Sweden, and Norway. Actually, for many people, they request the wrong VISUM, and when the VISUM is turned down, they do not have a plan B. Asking for VISA in EU Rules is far better, in many cases. It is actually better to search for the right VISUM and get a no, then searching for the wrong VISUM and get a no. When a VISA is denied you get like 5-10 different answers of WHY it is a no. So it is better to have the VISUM / VISA ordered by our Office who can get explanations, in order to complain.

The current Schengen VISA Service countries:

  • Belgium
  • Denmark
  • Estonia
  • Finland
  • France
  • Greece
  • Island
  • Italy
  • Latvia
  • Liechtenstein
  • Lithuania
  • Luxembourg
  • Malta
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Switzerland
  • Slovakia
  • Slovenia
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Czech republic
  • Germany
  • Hungary
  • Austria

The Schengen VISUM areas which are NOT included are:

  • Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles, the Greek peninsula of Athos as well as Greenland and the Faroe Islands and the working visa documents in the working together with the Danish union.
  • Great Britain and Ireland are NOT members of the Schengen Union.
  • In addition, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Croatia, and Romania ordered to join the Schengen cooperation, but all requirements are presently not fulfilled.
  • Read more about the Consular Schengen VISA Service and a notice of the expired Green Card and notice about Refugee handling by our office and if you are a refugee

Temporary Jobs and Danish Recruitment Agencies

We do not act as a recruiting service for a Job. However, we have a collaboration with the DK’s largest temporary employment agencies and recruitment agencies to finding a new job, headhunting and also jobs that do pay more than 426.985,06 DKK yearly equal to 35.582,09 DKK monthly for the job salary. These agencies have proven to find a job for all of our applicants including for all master degrees, people without education, AU-Pair, Nanny, students and people who wanna do a job search and/or holidays in Denmark. Again please upload your CV those places as we do not answer questions about that.

For Scandinavia / Nordic Citizens in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Finland

If you are a Nordic citizen you do not need a VISUM / Visa to enter the borders of the United States for tourist or business trips shorter than 90 days. You MUST register in the ESTA VISUM SYSTEM but if you can not comply with ESTA demands or you need assistance with the work permit or business VISUM then please call +45 77777712.

IMPORTANT VISUM INFO: It is a demand for Nordic citizens to apply for a visa for tourists and all kinds of business travels after the date of 22.01.2016, if you previously have visited Libya, Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Syria, Yemen or Somalia within the last 5 years.

For VISA contact or Job as a consultant or permanent job

  • For ANY KIND of jobs i), Engineers, Pharmacists, IT consultants, Programmers and other staff to the Life Science industry see:
  • For all other professions contact or schedule a meeting (Fee per hour is DKK.: 1.500,- +25% tax = 1.875 DKR) with:
    • Secretary and Receptionist Anne-Marie Jensen, Phone: +45 77777712 ext. 240.
    • General Manager and Auditor, Consular Visa Service, Jane Clausen, Phone: +45 77777712 ext. 240.
    • Senior Partner Visa Service M.Sc. Christian Pettersson, Phone: +45 77777712 ext. 252.
    • Senior Advisor, Visa Services, B.Sc, Michael Pedersen, Phone: +45 77777712 ext. 248.
    • Director of Department, Partner, Michael Rasmussen, Phone: +45 77777712 ext. 240.
  • For general info on Schengen VISUM (from see the source:

Book a meeting with our Visa partners and advisers in Denmark:

You can have a meeting in the daytime from 09:00-16:30 or Saturday from 11:00-16:00 at the price of DKK 1.500,- + 25% tax = DKK 1.875,- including tax. Total including tax is 271 Dollars. Usually, a meeting can take 1 hour, but it takes normally 2 hours to recover both Danish Law VISA rules and possibilities under the EU law. We do not offer any kind of credit and all services must be prepaid either by the bank or in cash on the meeting day. You will receive an invoice afterward from a valid Danish A/S CVR number. Please contact us at +45 3217 7777 ext. 123. The meetings can be in our offices or on SKYPE, WeChat, Snapchat, Messenger, Facetime, WhatsApp, Line & Viper.

Evening consultations are each Thursday from 16:00-18:00 and every Sunday from 15-17:00. You can not come without booking a time first. Meeting times can’t be booked by coming to the Office. It is only to be booked at the phone +45 77777712 or by filling the form beneath to take care of any needs in VISA, JOB possibilities, Relocation & Accommodation (Apartments/Rooms/Villa), New or Lost passport, overstayed VISA, breaking VISUM Rules and questions in general. Also, we do provide contact to Ambassadors, VISUM Service Offices, General Consuls and International Consulates can be done in the meeting, in order to secure FastTrack or a Red Carpet solution.

It is possible to have work in other EU countries and elsewhere if a VISUM has run out, by that we can secure that you will have a working and staying permission in your current country. Under EU Rules we sometimes demand at least 10 days’ full stay with all receipts in another country.


Metropol International can help our clients with job contracts, education, and establishment of a company within the EU and the Americas. We provide advice and legal services professionally all over the world in collaboration with the recruiting companies, Embassies, General Consulates and/or Attorney Offices.

  • We do formations of Danish and foreign companies and holding companies and funds that can be used both by individuals and by companies
  • We provide Private and Business Tax Consultancy in VAT, taxes, duties, and guarantees
  • Our services include solutions that are based on EU law and the laws of local countries, including of course the company law and tax law.
  • Our solutions can be based on an already made binding answer from the tax, judicial decisions and control signals (BLUE SEA LAW)
  • General legal proceedings and legal advice
  • You can have a private address, office address and receive Legal Consulting and Lawyer help in 86 countries through our network WARRANTY COVERAGE ordained Legal Profession interest organization for covering losses if the lawyer’s advice turns out to have been wrong, or the case of error or complaints.
  • We have partners and own branches with Danish-speaking staff in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Germany, France, England, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, Thailand, the Philippines, Panama, and the United States.

For Attorney’s legal advice, and active dynamic and flexible human resource recruiting and contract management we also recommend that we refer to these.

Call +45 77777712 extension 245 for more about the Schengen VISA Consular Service or fill out this form:




Facebook profile:

LinkedIn profile:




Press on the link to go for the Schengen VISUM VISA Service Application

Scroll to Top