Read about GDPR Privacy
Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S and Talent Finder® respects your right to privacy
Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S collects information that can identify you when you sign up for Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S and create an Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S account; when you use certain Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S products or services and when you visit Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S pages.
When you sign up for Talent Finder®, Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S will collect your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When you register with Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S or Talent Finder® and sign up for our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and information about which Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S pages you visited.
Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S and Talent Finder® will only share information about you when
- We have your consent to disclose the information.
- We have to pass on the information to provide the product or service you have requested.
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S to provide a product or service to you. Unless we inform you differently, such companies are not allowed to use the information provided by us, that can identify you as a person, other than what is necessary to assist us.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, any legitimate request by authorities which we are legally obliged to comply with, or any other legal actions.
- We believe that your actions on our web sites violate the Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S Terms of Service or our usage guidelines for specific products or
- Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S may transfer information about you if Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S acquires, or is acquired by or merged with another company. In that case, Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S will notify you and seek consent before information about you is transferred and becomes subject to a different policy on the protection of personal data.
Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S uses web beacons to access our cookies within our network of sites, in connection with Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S products and services and to track your activities on our advertiser’s websites. Depending on your browser settings, your browser will only allow site access to cookies it has sent to you itself, not the cookies that other websites have sent you.
You can set your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is received. (Each browser is different, so check the browser’s help menu to find out how you can change your cookie settings).
If you reject all cookies, you cannot use Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S products or services that require you to log on, and you may not be able to take full advantage of all services. However, many Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S products and services do not require that you accept cookies or log in.
Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S guidelines for cookies
Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including:
- Access to your information when you log in so that we can customize the content of the services we provide, for example, YOUR ACCOUNT
- Keeping track of the settings you make while you are using Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S services
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic
- Conduct research to improve the content and services of Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S
- Ensure that you need to enter Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S password after a certain period of time to protect you against other people accidentally accessing your account contents.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site and most other sites, if you disable cookies. Any information collected on our website, which can directly identify you, is only used internally by our staff unless you have allowed us to share it with others.
This website is free of advertisements
Rekrutteringsfirmaet A/S and Talent Finder® will not use information or cookies to show you any kind of advertisement, banners will not sell our information to 3rd Parties.
EU Laws & Regulations:
On 25 January 2012, the European Commission published a draft General Data Protection Regulation, we intend to comply with these regulations.
© 2021 Version 1.3 by TALENT FINDER A/S
TALENT FINDER® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF TALENT FINDER®
VERIO® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF VERIO®